Originally posted on AOL 9/6/05 Updated today to be relevant
7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die :
1. Be a grandmother. HEY, I HAVE DONE THIS. NEW ITEM > See my son marry.
2. Take an Alaskan cruise.
3. Take a photography class.
4. Ride in a hot air balloon.
5. Be in Vermont in the fall when the leaves turn.
6. Get my passport stamped at least one more time.
7. Find true love.
7 Things I Can Do:
1. Speak in front of a large crowd.
2. Carry a tune.
3. Make people laugh.
4. Be diplomatic in the most difficult situations.
5. Spot a typo or grammatical error even when I am not looking or listening for it. It is a curse and drives me crazy, especially if I cannot do anything about it.
6. Be creative (not artsy but craftsy/creative).
7 Things I Can't Do:
1. Converse in a language other than English.
2. Sing well enough that people want to hear more.
3. Ride on a roller coaster.
4. Get into a size 10.
5. Keep from getting lost.
6. Eat with chopsticks.
7. Keep from crying when I am really mad.
7 Things That Attract Me to the Opposite Sex:
1. Sense of humor.
3. Muscular legs.
4. Hairy chest but not hairy shoulders.
5. Eyes like Kurt Russell or Patrick Swayze (before his plastic surgery).
6. Tough but tender.
7. Spiritual depth.
7 Things I Say Most Often:
1. Oh, my word!!
2. Anyway ...
3. I'm lost.
4. Help me understand why you .... (believe that, say that, want that, think that, etc.)
5. Please/thank you
7 Celebrity Crushes:
1. John Travolta (no matter what he weighs)
2. Kurt Russell
3. Shemar Moore (the gorgeous guy with the cornrows in "Diary of an Angry Black Woman")
4. George Clooney
5. David Keith (An Officer and a Gentleman)
6. John Denver (He will always hold a special place in my heart.)
7. Craig Ferguson (Late Night with ...)
7 People I Want to Do This:
Any seven people that followed me to Blogspot! Last time this list included the following
1. Jodi http://journals.aol.com/dornbrau/ThroughtheEyesoftheBeholder/
2. Anna http://journals.aol.com/mombzbe/LivinlavidaMommy/
3. Suzy http://journals.aol.com/suzypwr/Idonotrecallhavingamemoryproblem/
4. Sonya http://journals.aol.com/bookncoffee/MySouthernHome/
5. Betty http://journals.aol.com/lv2trnscrb/Ofmini-pawsandmenopause/
6. Robin http://journals.aol.com/RobinNGabster/Thesearethedaysofourlives/
7. Meg http://journals.aol.com/megzie212
12 hours ago