16 hours ago
Saturday, December 10, 2005
Ten Things That Make Me Happy
List ten things that make you happy and then tag five people to do the same.
Jackie, aka upseted, aka http://notweirdeccentric.blogspot.com has tagged me. I'm in the middle of moving this weekend, but while the computer is still hooked up, I cannot pass up a good meme!
1. Rainbows. I will almost wreck the car if I see one when I am driving.
2. Massage therapy. I do not care what kind... Shiatsu, Swedish, Reflexology ... I love it all.
3. Filling my kids' Christmas stockings. Yes, I know they are grown but Santa still finds us and leaves goodies for Christmas morning.
4. A cold Dr. Pepper.
5. Looking at the stars on a clear night out in the country.
6. Someone playing the piano for me. (This is the one reason I miss the ex. Okay, there is also #2. LOL)
7. Holding hands.
8. Listening to water. A waterfall, crashing ocean waves, a rushing brook, a rainstorm, or even the shower.
9. My crafts. I am really happy when I actually finish a project!
10. The feel of a soft, fleece blanket on a cold night.
Now I am tagging Vivian, Robin (AOL's Guest Editor this week), Jody/dornbrau, Judith and one guy for good measure ... Jon.