From Patrick's Weekender
Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! Enjoy!
1. Is it a "Christmas Tree" or a "Holiday Tree?"
It is a Christmas tree! It's decorated with Christmas ornaments, Christmas lights, and hugged by Christmas gifts.
2. When you purchase a DVD, what of the following are you most interested in watching first: the movie itself, the director's commentary, the deleted scenes, the bloopers or the behind-the-scenes documentary, and why?
The behind-the-scenes documentary is what piques my curiosity first. Why? Because it is so much fun to feel you like you have the "inside track" on what was happening during the filming. A close second is the director's commentary. One of the best was for The Sixth Sense. The director pointed out so many little things I would never have caught myself.
3. What would you most like to accomplish before the year is over?
To move. It happens next week - wheeeee!
4. Take this quiz: After you enter your birthday, you'll be given a lot of facts about your age and astrology: How old are you in dog years?
I took this quiz and learned, among other things, that I am a little over 7 years old in dog years. One thing I learned which I would rather not have known was the on/or about date of my conception. LOL!!! Did I really need to know that? I don't think so.
5. From the same quiz, what does it say your "Life Path Number" is, and do you agree with its description?
My Life Path Number is 9. Much like astrology readings, some fits, some does not.
6. Do you have a piece of jewelry with your birthstone in it? If so, how often do you wear it?
Yes, I have a pair of aquamarine and diamond earrings that I usually only wear in the spring.
16 hours ago