Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I feel like a scene out of Fiddler on the Roof!

Welcome to my new home,or rather my old new home. This is actually where I came when I got upset with AOL in 2005 for the banner debacle but I could never quite get the feel of it so I returned. I am determined to stay in touch with as many of my journal friends from AOL as possible. Please leave your link here.

Remember the scene in Fiddler on the Roof when the townspeople were driven out? That is much the way I feel at the moment. But, looking on the bright side, if we all come over here, and learn to add alerts, and learn to leave comments, and learn to add graphics and pictures, then I am certain we will be much happier!

I am just still in shock!

So, please leave a comment with your link to your new home. I will come visit as soon as I unpack!!

Donna

4 comments:

Sage Ravenwood said...

I'm delighted to see you over here dear friend. We'll help each other adjust to the changes. (Hugs)Indigo

Rose said...

Were you able to move all you journals over........I don't know how to do it....Help.

Hugs, Rose

Kathy said...

I am SO impressed with your journal and the fact that you were able to transfer your AOL journal entries here. I printed the instructions and I hope I can do the same.

I saved your new journal to my favorite places so I can continue to visit.

Hugs, Kathy
http://littleleftofcenter3.blogspot.com/

Missie said...

I thinking it was a good thing we were forced from AOL. I'm liking Blogger much better!