Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Blowing the dust off the old blog

I think of you, old friend, so often, and plan to come visit but I forgot the path. But here I am. I stumbled back, quite by accident while visiting the home of another. I was not sure I could even remember how to get in here. I am excited.

Of course, now that I have remembered how to unlock the access, I cannot recall all of the things I wanted to share. They will come to me. I just need to make it a habit. It has been so long since I posted I no longer remember how to pimp my space. Or even change my font. I will get it back. I love getting the ol' creative juices flowing again.

And, now that I have gotten back in here, I need to go through and delete all those spam comments on old posts.

I see something new. Must check out "Monetize." My guess, before looking at that tab is it has something to do with making money off your blog by advertising.

1 comment:

mortonlake said...

passes donna a duster and polish.nice to see you back,lol.i dont often post now,but its still good to share sometimes.take care,mort x