1 day ago
Sunday, November 20, 2005
Saturday Six - Episode 84
Patrick is continuing this from his new journal home.
Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! If you don't have a journal, you can still play, but of course you'll at least need a screen name to be able to leave a comment here. Enjoy!
1. What was the last movie you watched at a theater completely alone? Would you have enjoyed it more or less if you had gone with someone to see it?
I cannot remember the last time I saw a movie alone.
2. What was the last non-sexual thing you did around the house completely naked?
Cleaned my bathroom
3. How well do you know your neighbors? Would you like to know them better or not know them?
The neighbors on one side are very nice and I have enjoyed getting to know them. On the other side, I do not know them as well but from what I see and hear, that is just fine by me. It is never a good sign when you live in a house and can still hear what is happening next door.
4. Take this quiz: How much of a conspiracy nut are you?
You are 25% Conspiracy Nut You are a little bit of a conspiracy nut. You know about the big conspiracies - but it doesn't take up too much of your time. You have accepted that people lie, and get away with everything - so you don't dwell on the loch ness monster too often.
Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com
5. Of the following "conspiracies" mentioned in that quiz, which single one would you most like the "truth" about and why?
Countries developing deadly diseases to attack others. Why? To have a better understanding of the potential global threats.
6. If you had to create a slogan that defined your life, what would it be?
Bloom where you are planted and always face toward the Son.
(oooo ... I just made this up and I like it!!)