1. Which of the following generally costs you more: a normal trip to your barber/hairstylist, your usual lunch at your favorite restaurant, the most recent amount you paid to fill up your gas tank, or your biggest single contribution to a single charity in 2005?
It would have to be the amount of money I spent at the hairstylist. While my cumulative contributions are more, a single visit to maintain my low-maintenance hairstyle ranks higher than a single contribution.
2. What drink -- alcoholic or not -- do you drink entirely too much of?
If you know me, there is no doubt. I'll take a straight Dr Pepper any time!
3. Did you receive a Christmas card from anyone you didn't send one to? Did you send them a belated card in return?
Since I was moving right before Christmas, I never sent any Christmas cards. I had good intentions so now I am stuck with a ton of Christmas stamps that require a 2 cent stamp companion.
4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What is most important in your life?
|Career is most important in your life.|
Having a high focus on career indicates that you are extremely focused on furthering you career right now. You don't mind working late at the office or sucking up to your boss because you know it will pay off soon.
Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com
5. Before taking the quiz, which of its categories (career, love, money, health, family or fun) would you have said would be your answer?
Since my kids are grown and on their own, it does not surprise me that my emphasis is on Career. I know in my heart that my family comes first.
6. Do you believe in soulmates? Do you think that there are at least one out there for every person, that there is a single "true" soulmate for every person, or that there aren't soulmates for everyone?
Yes, I believe there are soulmates and I believe there is one out there for everyone. It is a wonderful thing if you are fortunate enough to find yours.